Potentially the longest thread in history...

I was just looking into this option. Tapatalk offers a free plugin for vBulletin, but that would require members buying Tapatalk to use it. Tapatalk also offers a basic package that would allow TF to guild its own Tapatalk app for distribution, remove the Tapatalk branding, and has Google DFP integration... but it costs $799/OS ($799 Android, $799 iOS). The Premium package is $3499 (plus $799 if we want to have both Android and iOS) but also includes Google Analytics, color customization, and advanced customization options.

In other words it ain't cheap.

Forum Runner has a branding option that is $599/year whereas Tapatalk is $799/OS period, but Forum Runner appears to cover both Android and iOS.

Anyone know any other forum app providers?

Just leave iOS out and save money ;)

Kman's rebuttal in 3, 2, 1...

Speaking of i**** Apple has already won their case here in good ol crappy 'Merica. So if you have a Galaxy S1 or 2 don't break it unless you want to buy another one off Ebay or CL to replace it. If you were looking at jumping on a carrier deal to get a cheap GS2 then do it now before the ban is in place. All GS1 and GS2 devices are about to be banned here in the US. **** you Apple.

Speaking of i**** Apple has already won their case here in good ol crappy 'Merica. So if you have a Galaxy S1 or 2 don't break it unless you want to buy another one off Ebay or CL to replace it. If you were looking at jumping on a carrier deal to get a cheap GS2 then do it now before the ban is in place. All GS1 and GS2 devices are about to be banned here in the US. **** you Apple.

I doubt they will be outright banned. Besides, Samsung is going to fight it.

Samsung has been fighting it for a while and have lost one part of it owing them 1 billion. The next part is the ban and the list of devices Apple wants banned is already out, and the whole reason for the lawsuit to begin with. If the retard judge already gave them what they want on one hand I bet she will on the other.
With that being said, Apple already said their target was Google so why not go after Google? Oh wait, because they would lose quickly. Just more excuses for Apple to not do anything and keep selling iJunk to iTards.

A smart move for Samsung would be to drop the price on the GS3 and really stick it to Apple.

I will make note, I wont buy an app to browse forums on my phone. That's just personal though.

XDA has a Tapatalk-based forum app, but they also have a "premium" version that has some perks in it (can't remember what it is) that's like the standard $0.99 to buy. I know a lot of people buy it, but they're also a much larger forum than this place is.

Keep in mind there is the appeals process.
But this is 'Merica.

XDA has a Tapatalk-based forum app, but they also have a "premium" version that has some perks in it (can't remember what it is) that's like the standard $0.99 to buy. I know a lot of people buy it, but they're also a much larger forum than this place is.
Yea the only place I would browse is here and this is gonna sound cheap but I would rather browse on my PC rather than pay a dollar.

Samsung has been fighting it for a while and have lost one part of it owing them 1 billion. The next part is the ban and the list of devices Apple wants banned is already out, and the whole reason for the lawsuit to begin with. If the retard judge already gave them what they want on one hand I bet she will on the other.
With that being said, Apple already said their target was Google so why not go after Google? Oh wait, because they would lose quickly. Just more excuses for Apple to not do anything and keep selling iJunk to iTards.

A smart move for Samsung would be to drop the price on the GS3 and really stick it to Apple.

I wonder if it will ever occur to you that Apple won the case because they are in the right.. :p Your just ****ed because you like android, and ignore the fact that Samsung have illegally ignored many of Apples patents and for some reason you think they should be allowed to get away with this. Whether the patents are stupid or not is another argument, the fact is they are legitimate patents and if Samsung don't want to get into trouble they shouldn't copy they. Same goes for Apple, too.

I don't really see why Apple are looking to ban Samsung products and claim even more damages though, whats the point.

Re: Today I have...

I never use eBay.... I seriously have never had a good experience with it. Not even when buying from sellers with 10k+ positive reviews....

To be on topic...
Today I have mostly sat at my desk at work and did data entry. Student Internet permission forms.. yipee... :tongue:
I had eggs, sausage, and an english muffin for breakfast and a rockstar and now a painkiller. My jaw is still purple from getting my wisdom teeth removed... It doesn't look good :tongue:

And am on Tech Forums with the VP and five office staff in my computer lab... I'm going to be doing some training for some new changes in the office software they use.

I love my job!
Not sarcasm, I seriously look forward to going to work.. Working at a school is like working at Disneyland sometimes :tongue:

Also I'm thinking about selling my Kindle and buying a Nexus 7... Thoughts?

If you like Android.. go for it. If you also like iOS, you may as well see what the iPad Mini is like in a month or two.

Back
Top Bottom