Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

If it gave you $156 from Æ’120 or Æ’160 then maybe don't use it again lol. xe.com ftw

Today nothing much is happening, have a raid to repair and a few ports to open up in our PIX for iDRAC access, but apart from that it'll be youtube/reddit/tf XD ahh, love my work.

I just type XXXXgbp in usd on google and it always gives me an accurate answer from Google itself.

For other conversions I'll do that a lot (c to f, kms to mi, cm to in, etc), but I have xe bookmarked so *shrugs* I use that for currency.

I just type XXXXgbp in usd on google and it always gives me an accurate answer from Google itself.

whenever i type c on google chrome the currency converter suggestion pops up, hit enter click xe then type number. Probably about the same speed as what you do so *shrugs* i just use it.

Apparently it's against the law to compare a product to the competitors product to try and improve your own. -.-

You can bet your ass that Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nintendo, and several other companies compare products in this fashion in order to improve the devices that they have. If that was illegal, well, enjoy stale technology.

Yeah, looking at what your competitors do is a fundamental part of business strategy and product R&D.

Apparently it's against the law to compare a product to the competitors product to try and improve your own. -.-

You can bet your ass that Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nintendo, and several other companies compare products in this fashion in order to improve the devices that they have. If that was illegal, well, enjoy stale technology.

Thats not the problem, but the entire document basically says copy how the iPhone does it. I am sure Apple have the same kind of documents on Samsung products, but I hope the whole thing is not just saying "copy this this and this".

Which iPad? I'd say the iPad 3 could be considered better. But then TF300's just the basic Transformer isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom