Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Waiters make crazy good money for what they do. I work as a cook in a restaurant making $8.50/hr and I can make about $1100 a month if I work 40 hours a week. The waiters where I work make $3.75/hr (half of minimum wage) plus tips, so it averages out to about $20 an hour, and they don't have to work nearly as hard as the kitchen staff. I never feel bad leaving a small tip at a restaurant because waiters make a lot more money than what most people think.

I could be a waitress, since places really need those round here, however I gag a lot and am too sens. to smells

I should make mention, 200-300 a week was on 8.20 an hour not our minimum wage of 7.35. I consider anything less than 10/h minimum because you NEED 10/h or more to be able to afford anything.

I think our minimum wage is $7.50 here.

There are quite a few 60k jobs here too, but they all require things that in turn require money and time. I could have that Verizon job if I could have afforded to do 2 years of school which makes about 50k. Closer to 60 if you volunteer for over time and holidays making double. With the way things are these days it is incredibly difficult to have a family, go to school, and have full time work while maintaining a solid relationship. Something I was willing to try and do but looks like I wont be able to get that far now.

The good things in life don't come free.

If you are on a Mac and not gaming, not doing high quality photo work or other workstation stuff, what is the point of that res then?

How is gaming at that res with the 650m?

Waiters make crazy good money for what they do. I work as a cook in a restaurant making $8.50/hr and I can make about $1100 a month if I work 40 hours a week. The waiters where I work make $3.75/hr (half of minimum wage) plus tips, so it averages out to about $20 an hour, and they don't have to work nearly as hard as the kitchen staff. I never feel bad leaving a small tip at a restaurant because waiters make a lot more money than what most people think.

I was a waiter for a while in high school. Now a days, I usually leave bigger tips to the teens. We all know what it's like to be a teen; every penny counts.

I could be a waitress, since places really need those round here, however I gag a lot and am too sens. to smells

You gag a lot?

Corsair 800D is without a doubt the best case I've ever owned. I'm going to stick with this beast until ATX is no more.

They make terrible everything else but man do they make good cases.

Well they make fantastic PSUs, provided you get the right ones. Dunno about their keyboards/mouses/coolers.

Back
Top Bottom