Potentially the longest thread in history...

Lens flare. Asin, Lens flare. I've never seen a normal soldier wear a lens. I don't see lens flare through my eye, and I don't see it wearing ski goggles, so unless they are wearing some future tech **** with a zoom lens pair of glasses virtual reality thing then i've no idea where it comes from.
Ski goggles are polarized which reduced glare.

Re: Today I have...

Not surprising seeing as almost everyone can't afford what you guys consider a good one. Even used 911's are insanely priced, you will spend $30k minimum to get one that isn't ancient or a piece of crap.
Just because a car is old doesn't mean it's crap. I can get used Porsche's pretty cheap on CL.
Like anybody else whoever goes to buy one of these cars 90% of the time isn't going to drop 100k on it. They will pay monthly payments like everybody else. So therefor, a Coxter is a poor mans Porsche because any middle class American can afford one if they are smart. Anybody who wants to spend over half their monthly salary on a 911 can also afford one of those.

Ski goggles are polarized which reduced glare.

I have two types a polarized one and a dark red plastic one (cheap) and neither cause glare. But either way i'm sure the US military can afford to polarize their goggles.

He has a Droid RAZR. Thinks it was running Honeycomb before the ICS update... This guy is such an ass it's not even funny.

View attachment 5321

If that is his standard of written communication he doesn't even deserve a smartphone.

I'm definitely going to be one of those guys that will happily live like crap in a crumbling building if it means I can have a sweet ride, afford to insure it and pay for fuel :p

Car > house.

edit:

Awr I know i'm getting old when I only just realised my birthday is in 3 weeks :( A few years back and i'd be counting down the days 3 months off and know what I wanted :( Give it a few years and I won't even realise till a few days before :(

On the up side, MONEYZ. Headphones, NAS setup or PC Case..or something depressing like keeping it for when my car inevitbley fails its MOT - yep probably that one.

Just because a car is old doesn't mean it's crap. I can get used Porsche's pretty cheap on CL.
Like anybody else whoever goes to buy one of these cars 90% of the time isn't going to drop 100k on it. They will pay monthly payments like everybody else. So therefor, a Coxter is a poor mans Porsche because any middle class American can afford one if they are smart. Anybody who wants to spend over half their monthly salary on a 911 can also afford one of those.

No one who isn't making a salary well into the 6 figure range has any business buying a $100k car. Last time I checked that would put someone in the top 5% of Americans income wise give or take a few percent.

Old cars aren't good when it comes to performance, besides any cheap 911's around here are beat to death.

Pretty sure a Ferrari from 30+ years in good condition would still be a great fun car to drive. Maybe not straight line as fast as modern sport cars, but hardly slow.

No one who isn't making a salary well into the 6 figure range has any business buying a $100k car. Last time I checked that would put someone in the top 5% of Americans income wise give or take a few percent.

Old cars aren't good when it comes to performance, besides any cheap 911's around here are beat to death.
I see people who make minimum wage buying cars that are over 30k and live in crap to afford that ride. That means that anybody who can afford 1000 a month can afford a car that's 100k depending on their down and credit.

I know a few classic Mustangs and Camaros that can outrun most modern cars today. Just because it's old doesn't mean squat.

Back
Top Bottom