Potentially the longest thread in history...

START A FREAKIN CAR THREAD

hG8zz.jpg

Go drift in a WRX.

Its possible... Just not ideal. And again, it is my opinion that AWD is better then anything and of course for not all situations like drifting but then again I don't think KMAN is going to be hitting the track anytime soon. Plus that **** eats tires like a fat man eats cake.

Re: Today I have...

I know what you mean, but on the other hand, there is no technical definition for retina display anywhere on Apples website. And to most users especially average joe, retina display means any Apple product with an especially good, high resolution screen, I doubt many people think of it in a technical sense.

Crappy marketing term or not, 2800x1880 on 15 inch display.. sweet jesus. They showed final cut pro, with a video in the up right quadrant of the screen, and all the controls to the left and underneath, and then revealed how that video is playing in 1:1pixel 1080p :grin:

I commend Apple for getting the ball rolling; maybe we'll finally see the end of 1366x768 laptop screens? :umm: It's a beautiful display :thumbsup: Now iOS 6... That's a different story. Apple must have this god given right to copy anyone *cough* Google *cough* without getting sued. They act like Facebook integration is totally new to smart phones, and that they invented it. It's not.. Every Android phone I've ever had can do that. When I take a picture, it asks me if I want to share with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogger, etc right from the camera app. Same with other utilities, too. It's integrated with my contacts, calender, browser and pretty much every stock app on the phone. To be honest, I thought iOS already had that feature.. Such a trivial thing that they have to make a big deal out of. I'm not hating on Apple for the new Macbook, believe me, I want one now. I am hating on them for iOS though. Come up with something original, and then we'll see.

I commend Apple for getting the ball rolling; maybe we'll finally see the end of 1366x768 laptop screens? :umm: It's a beautiful display :thumbsup: Now iOS 6... That's a different story. Apple must have this god given right to copy anyone *cough* Google *cough* without getting sued. They act like Facebook integration is totally new to smart phones, and that they invented it. It's not.. Every Android phone I've ever had can do that. When I take a picture, it asks me if I want to share with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogger, etc right from the camera app. Same with other utilities, too. It's integrated with my contacts, calender, browser and pretty much every stock app on the phone. To be honest, I thought iOS already had that feature.. Such a trivial thing that they have to make a big deal out of. I'm not hating on Apple for the new Macbook, believe me, I want one now. I am hating on them for iOS though. Come up with something original, and then we'll see.

Yeah, it's funny how everything new in iOS 6 is stuff Android has had for ages now.

The lack of integration is iOS' dirty secret, unlike Android apps cannot just be automatically integrated into the systems options for sharing. Heh, iOS can't even attach multiple files to an email.

They never said it was something new, it's just a well requested feature and now they are demonstrating it. Should it of been included in much earlier version ? yes, absolutely. Are they wrong for demonstrating it ? I don't think so.

Yeah, it's funny how everything new in iOS 6 is stuff Android has had for ages now.

The lack of integration is iOS' dirty secret, unlike Android apps cannot just be automatically integrated into the systems options for sharing. Heh, iOS can't even attach multiple files to an email.

Wah ? I dunno what you class as files, but you can attach as many photos to an email as you want for sure.

Android does not have everything iOS has -.- Especially when you include the wealth of high quality apps for iOS, especially iPad, it has so much more quality functionality than android. Android tablet app selection is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom