Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I accidentally a whole pack of biscuits.

accidentally what? trod on? I assume you mean ate, i hate when that happens. I'm doing it now.

Sat a 2 hour 15 minute English language exam today. Didn't think it went to badly, thank God, it was one of the ones i wasn't looking forward to.

accidentally what? trod on? I assume you mean ate, i hate when that happens. I'm doing it now.

Sat a 2 hour 15 minute English language exam today. Didn't think it went to badly, thank God, it was one of the ones i wasn't looking forward to.
He accidentally 4chan.

It's a meme lol, applied like so:
obamaaccidentally.jpg

I Accidentally | Know Your Meme

My mechanical keyboard just missed a keypress.

Words can not express my dissapointment right now :(

This whole weekend I was at a LAN party at my friends house. Turns out we all get on each others nerves now when before we could LAN for weeks without a problem. Honestly though, I think it was the drama and women in between that lead to the last few hours being unpleasant. Hard to be cheeful and game and joke when you have tons of drama, phone calls, and a baby crying.

Drive home was extremely unpleasant and I am going to make a complaint to ATT tomorrow. In the middle of the city and ALL ATT phones lost signal several times for idk what reason. On the way home I'm driving with my PC and other luggage with me, it's raining, I have no idea where I'm going, a tire that can cause me to hydroplane in an instant, and the GPS signal decides to get lost constantly. Next thing I know, my cell AND my GPS were not getting signal. I had to wing it home on an 1/8th of a tank (good 30-40 minute drive at least) and then came across construction that said "All exits in to Bedford are closed. Please take blah road". I'm like *are you ****ing kidding me*. So now I'm even MORE lost. I take the exit and I'm like driving in a sand storm because the workers are causing a ton of dirt to fly in the storms wind. THEN I hear a weird sound from under my car so I cross the bridge and pull in to the gas station. Roll of orange construction mesh and a sand bag were stuck under my car. I go to call Mariah and nope, no signal still. WTF. I ask the guys how to get to my road and really it's just go 2 lights and make a left. So I'm heading down the road, stop at a light, and there is a cop to my right. I put it in first and kinda chug because it's a new clutch (not used to it) and so of course the cop has to get on my ass. I see a familiar gas station and instantly pull in while I watch the stupid pig roll off. What's worse is I think Verizon wasn't working for a bit too because I couldn't get ahold of anybody for a while until finally a call went through to an ATT phone.

Today I decided to look at Verizon's 4G LTE coverage map. Turns out I live in 1 of the 3 (I think) states in the US that doesn't even have one city with 4G. I was looking for an excuse to get an S3 if it's all its cracked up to be.

Meh, we can't even get 4g over here. It would cost me £250 to upgrade my phone to the the S3, but about 150 in the long run because orange gives me 33% off my remaining contract if I upgrade early.

Considering it but waiting to see if I can get it for free from my sisters upgrade in august as she pays more than me.

Back
Top Bottom