Potentially the longest thread in history...

So I guess Imageshack is actually going to enforce a photo limit now :(. My 2,338 photos is over their 500 limit...

Guess I'll have to try and dl all my other images on there, since March 1st everything except my most recent 500 will be deleted. Is there any other good image hosting site? Don't like PB because of their bandwith limit, then you can't see the image if you link it. Flickr has a 200 image limit.

Re: Today I have...

Today was the last day of my first week at my new job. Been having a great time. Learning lots of stuff. Love it, great new job.

lol ;) in all seriousness that is terrible.
Yea the idiots on the phone of my ISP will be like uhh uhh lets see what we can do. Exactly what I'm going to tell them is my neighbors SMD is faced at the same exact tower as mine was and he has internet just fine. So please tell me exactly why I can't get my internet turned back on since it has only been a month of being down. If it's because you don't want to a "new customer" to experience your random and frequent "outages" well have peace in mind because I've had this service since you lot took over.

I always used Photobucket, but I know a lot of people don't like it. Just happens I used it as a kid so it's always stuck, though I don't upload masses of pics, probably only got 200 after about 5 years of use. Not sure what the limit is.

If i'm linking pics on forums i just use Twitter :p it's extremely easy to snap a phone pic and upload it to twitter and grab the link in just a few seconds.

Yea the idiots on the phone of my ISP will be like uhh uhh lets see what we can do. Exactly what I'm going to tell them is my neighbors SMD is faced at the same exact tower as mine was and he has internet just fine. So please tell me exactly why I can't get my internet turned back on since it has only been a month of being down. If it's because you don't want to a "new customer" to experience your random and frequent "outages" well have peace in mind because I've had this service since you lot took over.

That sucks.

Fortunately for me my DSL connection is also my phone line, and as it's a legal requirement to have a phone line, BT get it fixed extremely quickly as they face huge fines if the outage is out for more than a day. Though once my connection was down for a week because some *******s stole 1km of copper wire feeding my village, the whole road was full with flashing lights and 30+ BT Openreach engineering vans and they worked around the clock for about 5 days, pretty good service.

Why is that?Also, ever had to return an item? I thought it was odd that they call you, but they do resolve issues quick. :big_grin:
Yes, but it was for a defective product, and Amazon cross-shipped me a replacement. Return shipping was on Amazon. They didn't call me though.

You know how there are many dealers selling the same product, but some of them will actually ship you "other" brand than the ones on the product page?

I ordered some shipping labels recently from a dealer "DealKings". The item was fulfilled by Amazon, that means Amazon was in charge of storing the product, shipping the product, and handle customer service. So I thought I was in good hands.

I still received a different brand than what I ordered. I sent Amazon an E-mail this afternoon, got a reply in about 30 minutes. offering a full refund of my purchase price, a pre-paid shipping label for the labels I received, and free one day shipping if I choose to place another order on the product I originally wanted.

I explicitly told them I had already used 2 sheets of the labels I had received (actually works quite well), and a return/refund is unnecessary in my reply. They still offered me a refund.

Very pleasant experiences with Amazon.

So I guess Imageshack is actually going to enforce a photo limit now :(. My 2,338 photos is over their 500 limit...

Guess I'll have to try and dl all my other images on there, since March 1st everything except my most recent 500 will be deleted. Is there any other good image hosting site? Don't like PB because of their bandwith limit, then you can't see the image if you link it. Flickr has a 200 image limit.

Tinypic.com

EDIT:
there must be some sort of glitch with the forums... this is the second time my formatting disappeared after I submitted my reply.

Back
Top Bottom