Potentially the longest thread in history...

Errr...hmm... awkward position.

I've been saving up for a couple of months now so I can afford to preorder the PS Vita, a few accessories and and a few games. I've got that all ready and set in stone for the Feb 22nd release date.

And now I hear accurate reports of Apple showing off it's iPad 3 in the 1st week of march :cry: Now I am in a very awkward position.. keep my PS Vita preorder which i've been really looking forward too, or keep the money and get the iPad 3. Do not like this situation one bit. If iPad 3 releases with retina display and quad core, ima be so very jealous.

Ofcourse I had budgeted £300 for PSV + Games and crap, £300 which is kind of "I can just about technically afford but probably *should* keep it" :p, and the iPad 3 is going to be £399.. So IDK..

Assuming you were buying the Vita for gaming use, stick with it. It's designed for gaming, and has actual games being developed for it, unlike the iPad. The Vita looks freaking sweet, can't wait to get one. :thumbsup:

You already have an iPad right? Do you really need to get the newest one?

This is the thing, I dont, i've been ipad-less for a long time ! Had to sell iPad 2 3 months after launch to pay towards my first car.

But yes the PSV will definitely be the superior system, but there have been so many rumors and pics of iPad 3 parts leaked today with Apple employees claiming how "super amazing" the screen is. Damn you Apple, I bought all your **** over the years, give me one for free for once.

I think I will stick with PSV though, OLED screen, quad core cpu/gpu, augmented reality, decent looking games, OLED screen, rear touch panel, freaking 5" OLED screen.

Yes I am excited at the prospect of playing games on an OLED screen, it deserved being mentioned 3 times.

Let me know what you think of the vita when you get it, haven't had a handheld console since the original ds. whats what the battery life like on the vita?

On a completely different note, as soon as the snow had nearly cleared up here, more has started taking its place over the last hour or two.

Deltron Event 2 is coming out soon! :D

It's rumored to be rumored to be released in May this year. That will be exactly 10 years that we had to wait.

Let me know what you think of the vita when you get it, haven't had a handheld console since the original ds. whats what the battery life like on the vita?

On a completely different note, as soon as the snow had nearly cleared up here, more has started taking its place over the last hour or two.

Max screen brightness on a demanding game with the volume up full, you can expect 2.5 or 3hours. Be a bit more sensible with the brightness, have a few breaks from games and do some lighter tasks such as browsing and 4 to 5 hours is achievable.

From what i've read on the forums etc anyway.

Back
Top Bottom