Potentially the longest thread in history...

If they don't know who he is I suggest you book them a holiday to the fun park known as The Democratic Peoples Republic of North Korea.

As a aside have you ever noticed how when a country has democratic in it's name it's anything but?

Re: Today I have...

I have a problem with my SSD atm. Although it might be my mobo.

I cant add my SSD to my boot priority list, it just insn't there. I have to go to the manual boot override option everytime i launch my PC, as I can see it as an option there. I've never needed to reboot my PC much to bother figuring out what the problem is yet, but it's damn annoying.

I have that same issue occasionally, power cycling the computer solves it (turn it off at the back, press the power button 4-5 times, turn it back on).

I have a problem with my SSD atm. Although it might be my mobo.

I cant add my SSD to my boot priority list, it just insn't there. I have to go to the manual boot override option everytime i launch my PC, as I can see it as an option there. I've never needed to reboot my PC much to bother figuring out what the problem is yet, but it's damn annoying.
Mine doesn't do that unless Windows messes up. Also, Windows wont install to my SSD (see it as primary) unless all my drives are unplugged.

I have that same issue occasionally, power cycling the computer solves it (turn it off at the back, press the power button 4-5 times, turn it back on).

All of the problems like this that I keep hearing make be glad that I'm not using a Sandforce SSD as a boot drive.

I know the OCZ fanboys claim they are reliable but the are mountains of evidence like this seem to indicate otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom