Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Believe it or not, they actually launched a new satellite network to help replace the old dieing one, and have been slowly bringing it online the last 2 months, hence the reason my modem software has been changing constantly, I am just glad this means some actual FREE upgrades for customers :D
Wow. Did they change the price? Or is it still like 80 bucks?

Today I tried to play BF3 and it seems now that the game has been updated I have an even harder time getting into a match. Four out of the five matches I tried to get into resulted in either errors or the game crashing, and the one match I did manage to get into wouldn't let me or anyone else on my team join a squad. Looks like I'll be playing MW3 instead.

listening to the Future Trance (dance/trance compilation) albums, drinking coffee, and waking up enough to go to KFC and get some chicken and taters!!!! ^_^

Today I tried to play BF3 and it seems now that the game has been updated I have an even harder time getting into a match. Four out of the five matches I tried to get into resulted in either errors or the game crashing, and the one match I did manage to get into wouldn't let me or anyone else on my team join a squad. Looks like I'll be playing MW3 instead.
Try the program that takes Battlelog out of the browser. Seems to have worked wonders for some.

Today I woke up at 4:15, got ready for work, then went outside and watched the sunrise for a while. Left at 5:08 to catch the bus, now I'm at work. Not a bad start to the day overall :)

^That's an astute observation
:D
I like the dark, I like the cold. At this time of year, the only time you're likely to get close to both is early morning before the sun comes up. Me gusta

Back
Top Bottom