Potentially the longest thread in history...

PHOTOCHOP WARZ! haha beat this one for weird. Lol content aware fill shows up like OMG so much!
dsc1342.png

Re: Today I have...

Lol last night in bed I felt an itch on my forehead. Brushed a hand across and knocked something onto the floor, which then loudly scuttled away. YES I spent the rest of the night on the couch thanks very much.

I don't know about down there, but here in the US there's this stuff called BugStop by Spectracide. Awesome stuff. Safe for children and pets when dry, dries completely clear and odorless. Kills everything except termites for up to six months. I was told about it years ago when we lived in our old house (house itself was very old) and had all kinds of creepy-crawlies, but especially spiders and crickets. BugStop did the trick like nobody's business/

Lol last night in bed I felt an itch on my forehead. Brushed a hand across and knocked something onto the floor, which then loudly scuttled away. YES I spent the rest of the night on the couch thanks very much.

Hopefully fixed an issue with a server overstate today. Indexing seems to be crashing, not sure if that's the problem though or if it's just a byproduct of the real issue. Whole PC just freezes after a while, sporadically it seems.
It was last used at 1:05AM by the guy who operates it, then at 3:30AMish event log shows several filter host process not responding and being forcibly terminated. Apart from that, nada. So, indexing disabled and fingers crossed.

did that server make you itch?

Lol, definitely.

I don't know about down there, but here in the US there's this stuff called BugStop by Spectracide. Awesome stuff. Safe for children and pets when dry, dries completely clear and odorless. Kills everything except termites for up to six months. I was told about it years ago when we lived in our old house (house itself was very old) and had all kinds of creepy-crawlies, but especially spiders and crickets. BugStop did the trick like nobody's business/
Might work for your pansy US bugs, I've emptied near entire cans of bug spray on some of the spiders here and they just get angrier XD

When I was in the junior varsity game yesterday, I was left tackle and we were running quick pitch left, so I was pulling. I pulled, saw someone on the other team, ran at him, and just before I hit him, I accidentally crossed my feet. I tripped and pretty much just chest bumped him.

Both of us went down, and our team scored that play.
And that player's supposed to be that JV team's best player.

For the most part yeah that's pretty much it, hence Greg living in peace under my chair lol. But in my bed? No thanks, especially not cockroaches.

Just finished installing Win8 developer preview. I don't liek.

Nope, it's enabled by default. To be fair this is an early early release lol, but still. For a power user like me, not a great impression so far. I see what they're *trying* to do, and even then I don't like it. It'll be awesome for touch-based control, e.g on a tablet, but for a PC? Hmmmm..I'm gonna take some convincing.

edit: lol and yeah Greg *could* kill ya, but really even if I did get bitten it takes way too long to kill. I'd probably get one of the neighbors to drive me to the station, then take the train to the city hospital.

Back
Top Bottom