Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I'll take bacon over money anyday. **** yeah, big juicy piece of bacon. Pan full of melted butter and a few finely chopped chillies, awww yeah. Grease flying all over my laptop, but who cares IT'S NOW BACON FLAVOURED!

Re: Today I have...

Alright guys, despite the disgustingly horrible news I brought before, I actually have some good news!

Today I decided to bust out the Mexican gloves and took a crack at some body work. I busted the hood off the wrecked Cavalier and decided to take a peek at what was going on in that engine compartment. I was absolutely shocked to see minimal damage! I got a towing cable and used the truck to bend the engine cradle back to **** near perfect and then proceeded to do a damage assessment. Lo and behold, only the rad was broke, headlight broke, fender and hood bent, batt dead, and coolant drained. I think we will finally get another vehicle relatively cheap. Assuming the engine has no unseen damage of course, but lets cross our fingers and hope Mr. PP has some good luck for a change.

Similar to this? Fully Restored 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe

In other news, my mobo got here! :)
Yes sir, except his has been exposed to the elements for over my life time, has plates welded on the shock towers where stress cracks used to be, a messed up 9" rear, interior is beyond bad, car wont start due to missing pieces, and the list goes on. In other words like I said they will never get 20k for it.

Arrrrggh. Put in my password, which is 14 characters, and got this...

Edit: Balls, this year's exams certificates seem to have gone walkabout. This'll teach me to tidy and clean my room. They're like, £35 each to replace T_T

Back
Top Bottom