Potentially the longest thread in history...

so ummm
what do you guys max out your torrent speeds at?
mine 4mb connection seems to max out at 500kB/s
running on vista home premium

man.. my piece of crap dsl, the best i'll get out of a torrent is 300kb/s... and i've only seen that light of day 1 time downloading windows xp...

running a 1.5mb connection if i remember correctly... or something of that sort

I cant stop watching Jericho

i was reading that it got canceled after the 1st season and fans sent in 20 tons of nuts to protest it, and it ended up getting renewed (youd have to watch the show to realize why they sent nuts lol)

idk why i just posted this but im sleep deprived, bored, and a little drunk

i cant...
you eve get that feeling to where you know you cant be any lower in anyone elses expectations and yet you can still let them down????

idk how that works but last night i found a way to do it lol

man I overslept and missed my interview at wal-mart. meh, it was a job I didn't want anyways, hopefully they'll call me again some other time with a job offer for overnight stocking instead of cart monkey.

I slept in.....*****ed at my AMD rig for not booting again...aparently it wont boot unless it has a system disk in it....and since i moved to denton i have lost all of my windows disks...hopefully that will be fixed soon....

now i called in sick to work...because its saint patricks day and im drinking all day and night.....

Back
Top Bottom