Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

A plotter technically is still a printer, and yeah the 5500 is a plotter. I work for a Printing company, so we've got 8 plotters or so? Just never knew they had hdds like that, was an omg moment :p the hdd ended up dying, tried cloning it with a few different options (always on block level) but I think the source disk has had it. Had to order another replacement drive with the firmware on it, costing $425! For a 40Gb IDE hdd! What a ripoff.
Oh yeah, and it's gonna take like 20 days to get here.

Clonezilla. The first time I got SO CLOSE. The drive I cloned to was detected by the plotter and got to 4% initializing, then froze. Think the source was corrupted already. Subsequent clones all failed right out.

Today I had my B-day (although my party was last night) and came home to install my new Thermaltake Frio!

But when I opened up the box I saw that one of the corners of the second fan had broken off.:(:(:(:( The box was also damaged right where that corner was so either Newegg or UPS dropped it sometime because the big box it was in is damaged too. Now I have to make all sorts of phone calls and stuff and I wanted to install it tonight. :(:very_angry::(

Yeah probably. I wasn't here when the box got here and they just left it outside the garage because my sister didn't hear the doorbell I guess. I am not sure if I should call Newegg or UPS first. I will probably just call Newegg and see what they say.

And for my birthday I got some cash, a plush angry bird (the blue one that splits into 3), a $25 amazon gift card, and some PC games but my parents won't tell me which ones. They are one of the following: MLB 2K11, NBA 2K11, Dirt 3, X-Plane, Flight Sim X, or F1 2010 because those were on my list.

Back
Top Bottom