Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today, I've been trying to get my 360 working (today only having lasted 1 hour 20 mins so far - been doing this for 20 mins). It crashed, and the power button wouldn't turn it off. So, I unplugged it, turned it back on. Controllers wouldn't connect and it couldn't connect to XBL. Rebooted a couple of times, no joy, so I turned it off, unplugged it and tried turning it on to power cycle it. Plugged it back in, turned it on and it connected to XBL fine. Controllers wouldn't connect still. Rebooted, controllers now connect. Oh, but my headset won't work. Reboot, now it works, very sketchily anyway. The main issue now is that if a controller turns off, it won't connect again until I reboot the system.

Yami, mine is doing the same thing :(
Sounds like you guys got screwed by the latest update.

I don't take mine onto XBL, it dont have the latest update. But mine has some serious issues with network activity and what not lately.

Well the problems he just explained are the same problems people have been getting with the latest update. Honestly, just sounds like MS trying to force people into buying Slims.

Currently today I have played Reach all day. Looking into buying an XFPS Live soon.

I already have a Slim :p
This problem has happened to me before, both on this console (wasn't as bad though), and twice on my old console. Usually, leaving it overnight means it works in the morning.

can't believe it.

Passed my driving test first time with one minor :thumbsup: Which is pretty awesome, my teacher asked me what minor i got, when i told him he just went ":umm: you shouldn't even get a minor for that" which is even better.

Now i'm the only person i know who passed with one minor :yum:

Back
Top Bottom