Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

That, is one **** good camera.

Isn't it kinda pointless to lap newer CPUs though? Back in the day it was to make them flat. Now, it just seems kinda pointless.

I just pigged out at Ryan's Buffet.... I love that place. The ham was awesome and they had some good cheesy potatoes with bacon that was mmmmm and I also had a decent steak, not the best, but it was still good. Had tons of ice cream and it was sooo sweet. I want more!!!

Ate the dinner I was working on earlier. Not too bad. The hashbrown casserole was a real hit. The beans were good but I wish I had put them on to cook all night as we like 'em soupy. My mom brought some Skinny Cow ice creams for desert which was very good. The chocolate peanut butter sandwiches are off the chain. ;)

I like Big Wheels from Kroger!!!!! I bought like 4 boxes of those!!!! at one box in one day LOL. soooo goooood

no noise on the reflection like most crappy cams do LOL. Most cams have issues with reflections or shiny things having a ton of noise and it looks funny, and using de-noising tools will make it look really bad. I had a sony cam that would have issues with shiny things like one of my dresses would look crappy and I would attempt to de-noise it and it would look funny. it would look dull and I wanted to keep the shine of the dress. I did find a way around it and have it look good but it took a long time like an hour of playing around to get it to look naturally shiny and non-noisy.

there's a definite focus on the middle of the frame. the penny on top of the stack is a out of focus and the carpet at the top is out of focus. it's probably a mid-range dslr with either a good native macro feature or a good macro lens.

Back
Top Bottom