Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

With an extractor fan hooked up to that instead of the usual little fans. **** yeah, you'd be running sub-zero water for sure. Wait, is that even possible?

^if the water is in enough motion and you have to spots in your loop where water sits for any given time then yes it is possible. Or you have an additive in the water for it does not freeze.

Right now, it's 23 degree's in Augusta high 46, tomorrow will be 56. currently I am not happy and my mother will not let me turn on the heat for 1 hour.
If I get sick this week, she can cook her own food and be her own technical support.

Well we just had the coldest november nationaly since 1993, where i live the coldest it got to was 7f at about 6am. I walked to school at 8am and it was still only 15f. That was by far the coldest though, for the past 2 weeks where we have had a very cold period (for the UK) it's been around 22f each night, and 32 during the day.

Oh wow.. just out of interest checked the forcast for Morzine, France (Going skiing there in a few weeks) and it has a windchill of -29f and the actual temperature is -12f. Owch.

Today is the first day in a week I haven't been able to see my breath outside.

I'm glad I finally brushed my teeth :3

Ahhhhhhh...no more cold weather!! It's high 60s here this week and in the 70s this weekend, with lows in the high 40s, low 50s (Fahrenheit of course.) Back in the ol' home town they're suffering from perma-shrivel...haha!...suckaz!

The Sox just signed Carl Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez, three days ago the Patriots stomped the Jets (45-3) on National Television. The nightmare in New York has come.

Ahhhhhhh...no more cold weather!! It's high 60s here this week and in the 70s this weekend, with lows in the high 40s, low 50s (Fahrenheit of course.) Back in the ol' home town they're suffering from perma-shrivel...haha!...suckaz!

Heh, why don't you come on over through my screen and say that again mr warm and fuzzy boots!
Don't worry you'll get your cold air again just like the rest of us do... :D

meh...

zmbck4.jpg

Being the health and safety obsessed nation the UK is, it is now illegal to buy christmas crackers under the age of 16 because they are now classed as a Class 1 Firework

What has this poor old country came to..

Back
Top Bottom