Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well, Scientology teaches you to hate psychiatrists. But yeah, completely different scale there :p

Re: Today I have...

Slept over my friend's house last night, stayed up to 6 messing with Halo's (tbh I don't know which Halo :p) editor online with another friend of ours. I never play the 360 so it was different, we did something pretty funny. We took one of the double crate things (looks like a shipping container) that has both ends open, stood it upright (so one open end is on the ground and the other is pointing up) put all of the fusion coils (think that's what they're called, they explode) that we could in it, two fork lifts, and a bunch of propane tanks. Then let it all explode inside lowering the respawn time of the coils all the way down. It made the game lag so bad :D. We slept until 12:30, ate a frozen pizza, watched t.v. for a while, went to Sonic for a milkshake, dropped my friend off at his house, came home. Took a shower, browsed forums, I'm testing new OC settings right now (prime). Pretty good day :).

Also tried the Plantronics Gamecom 777 headphones with my Chocolate Touch. Sounds pretty good, other headphones I tried with it had next to no bass. Good sound quality for a phone. I might eventually buy a card for it and use it as my mp3 player as well.

1281182239218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom