Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Both of those videos are pretty amazing... :)

Today I watched a bunch of Universe episodes while adding/monitoring a couple of secondary name servers to our mix. Now I'm babysitting one of our SQL servers while it truncates some logs. This one WIN2003 server is a beast.... 1.13 GHz P3 with 1GB PC133. LOL.... It's running 6 DBs (only 2 are heavily used), IIS, primary DNS and a POP server for 20 domains or so. This thing should be dead.... so, I'm migrating the sites to another IIS and delegating the POP accounts to another server before we run a P2V conversion on it and then just reformat it and make it a NAS that no one wants to use.... :crazy:

Meh, I'll take it :p got an old K6-2 500Mhz powering one of my NAS boxes atm, tbh tho it's not for lack of parts. Just too lazy to swap everything over and hey, still does its job lol

those dudes ain't got nothing on these
Australia's got talent 2010 (skip ahead to 2:00 though, the rest is just talk and intro)

Oh the guys i linked arn't particularly great dancers technically, there were some much better dancing groups than them technically but i just thought those 2 had something funny about them.

rofl [squeaky]oi'm 18![/squeaky]
but ****...that's some epic skills

edit: even if they man-man ballet twirl thing at the end was a little...um...disturbing...

Today I ate some breakfast, went for a walk, came back home and got the internet working again and posted on tech forums.

Back
Top Bottom