Potentially the longest thread in history...

yea h i dont think that would happen on the toronto subway lol. Recently there has been a major problem with people snatching phones and devices out of peoples hand right as the doors close, then the train leaving.

Wow, the 24 series finale was epic. I'm sad to see the show end but at least it went out on a high note.

It seems like Taylor should have went ahead and pardoned Jack at the end since the backlash from doing that would have been the least of her concerns at that point. I never really liked Taylor before this episode but the way things ended changed my opinion of her.

I think it was kind of fitting that Logan attempted to commit suicide when his involvement was about to go public. A cowards death is all he deserved.

Re: Today I have...

Today I managed to renegoatate my parent's home phone, internet and mobile phone requirements. According to my calculations, they should be spending half of what they are currently paying.

260,000KM is a lot...how is it worth $4k-$6k with that many KM on the engine? Are cars crazy expensive there like they are here?
my mom's suv only had 89,000 mi on it and it was 5K.

2006 escape with luxury features even. its nice.
$4000 sounds way too much to me, her $600 estimate sounds closer. Don't get me wrong it looks in good nick but it is 16 years old...
Found a '96 2.0 litre 5dr with 166,000 miles over here for £795.

Buying a car in expensive in Australia.

tooodayyy i woke up at noon... took a shower, watched a bit of mythbusters, then went to play beach volelyball for about 5 hours, came home, now im running benchmarks, tempature tests, and trying to figure out how i can push my processor to 4.0ghz... :/

Buying a car in expensive in Australia.

nawww. My older bro got a Holden Barina for $1,500. Less than 100k's on the clock, fresh rego, and those cars have impressive fuel consumption stats too :D

Today I cooked chicken schnitzels and pork sausages for dinner
I was the only guy in IT in company of 180 people (and I'll do that again for the next two days...)
Tried to find 120hz monitors in Australia that weren't 1680x1050. They exist but not in down under :(
Sat in this chair wishing it was saturday so I could continue benching

Been taking 3D Photo's for most of today and yesterday, They look pretty ****ing awesome :D

Just had my Geography exam. What a pile of crap, i could of done that in Year 3 :)

Today I went to the shopping centre. Bought a hoody at Topman and had my eyesight tested – my eyesight hasn't changed since my last test two years ago, which is good news :grin:.

Have also been helping my brother over the phone, who was unfortunate to have been robbed this afternoon of his wallet and car/house keys when he was at the gym :hrmph:. The perpetrator(s) managed to break into his locker. Fortunately, he wasn't carrying any cash, and his car wasn't stolen either – it was parked away from the premises, and I presume the perpetrator(s) did not know its location.

Interestingly, they did not take his iPhone 3GS. It's possible that they didn't see it as it was camouflaged in a black case in his backpack. Another possible explanation might be that they were aware of MobileMe's 'Find My iPhone' feature, so chose not to risk stealing it.

no one steals iphones anymore. not since droid came out people want those now and iphones aren't as "hip" now since everyone has them. they were alot more desireable when less people had them. now since granny has one they are not so hot anymore.

if I had to steal a phone it would be a nokia or somethin like that. the OS on those is more slick and nokia has ovi maps and ovi apps and stuff that are free.

Back
Top Bottom