Potentially the longest thread in history...

*drools* over the Vertex 2. Def post your speeds in the AS SSD thread ;) It's supposed to be faster than the Intel drives.

I just found out about the new MW2 map pack that is coming for the 360... Apparently they are remaking Crash and Overgrown. People camp on Overgrown a lot in COD4, I can't imagine what it will be like in MW2.

Core i5 750 - (watercooled of course)
Gigabyte P55A-UD3P
8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-2000
2 HD 5870s in CrossFire
100GB OCZ Vertex 2 Pro
2TB WD Black
PC P&C 750W Silencer
Corsair Obsidian Series 800D

I fell in love with that Corsair case the moment I saw it. It's going to be holding my parts for a long time to come :p. Some are even calling it the best case to ever exist. I'll make that decision once it's here :).

holy **** that's a nice case! :omg: I gotta say, my one gripe with my haf 932 is the lack of a hot-swappable drive feature.

def start a thread once you've got it all together

i like shipment in cod4 for shoties only, and knifes only. That occasional normal game is alright, but i find it kinda boring as the mas has no interesting areas, and a lot of potential for campers.

i like shipment in cod4 for shoties only, and knifes only. That occasional normal game is alright, but i find it kinda boring as the mas has no interesting areas, and a lot of potential for campers.

I didnt think it was possible to camp in shipment :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom