Potentially the longest thread in history...

I live in canada and can't get the zune hd, does it have a youtube app yet? I haven't been keeping up to speed on what's going on in the world of zune hd since I found out canada isn't getting them.

hikari said:
I'm positively hooked on Borderlands. I'm going around right now looking for better weapons and such before I go after sledge.
Sledge will not come out of his area. I stepped in and let him come toward me, stepped out, and then stood outside the doors. I would open the door and blast away until it closed, heal up, and repeat. ;)

wanna play wit me? I beat it and I could probably drop u 1 or 2 guns im not using.

Sounds like a plan, haven't tried playing an online game yet though. No idea how to set it up or whatever. What's your xfire name?

Sledge will not come out of his area. I stepped in and let him come toward me, stepped out, and then stood outside the doors. I would open the door and blast away until it closed, heal up, and repeat. ;)

Getting to Sledge seems harder than actually beating him from what I can tell, lol...

Hikari said:
Getting to Sledge seems harder than actually beating him from what I can tell, lol...
I use a Hunter, so I stand back and pick them all off. :D Sledge is fairly tough because of the way he deals damage.

at soulphire: shadow of chernobyl, jedi knight 2 outcast, borderlands, mw2, front lines fule of war, cod4, prototype, fallout (not sure what number though).

I dont know the rest

at soulphire: shadow of chernobyl, jedi knight 2 outcast, borderlands, mw2, front lines fule of war, cod4, prototype, fallout (not sure what number though).

I dont know the rest

jedi knight jedi academy actually, but close enough lol.
and it's fallout 3

I also see Mirror's Edge, Arkham Asylum, Red Faction I think? Spore, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Fallout 3, Wolfenstein, Sims (one of them). Dunno the rest.

you left out internet explorer :p, and @ hikari, don't you use steam for borderlands? I haven't used xfire forever...bleh

p.s. I got an infraction cause I forgot about the ban on... well you know.... :(

Back
Top Bottom