Potentially the longest thread in history...

My wife FINALLY got on Facebook. Now I get to walk her through all of it. :( She's getting the hang of it, though.

7 Great Occupations for Horribly Stupid People | Cracked.com

Individual stupidity is usually measured on a sliding scale based on the number of crocodiles your head is inside, but this isn't a list of individual stupid people. It's a list of types of people who are very likely to be individually stupid.

From number 7 "Best Buy Employees":
Have you ever had a Best Buy employee interrupt your conversation with the question, “Are you guys finding everything OK?” It happens to me five times a visit. And maybe it's just me but when I'm shopping for DVDs in a row of alphabetized DVDs, asking me if I'm finding everything OK is a lot like asking me if I'm currently ****ting into a diaper.

I've never found an answer that makes them go away, either. If I say “Yes,” they usually read off the titles of whatever DVDs I'm holding until they're satisfied that we're best video buddies. If I say, “Thank God you're here! Can you tell me what letter Hitch begins with?” they look at me like I asked them if they're currently ****ting into a diaper. Which is often my follow up.

Why They're So Stupid:
I imagine some of them start with healthy and active minds. Then they try to explain HD to an elderly customer while the 300 screens near them start playing Bolt again from the beginning. The human brain has one of several choices at a time like that, and they're all suicide.

The picture that goes with it I can't show because it has one bad word in, it is PRICELESS. You guys have to at least see that. It's on the bottom of the page in the Best Buy Employee one.

Back
Top Bottom