Potentially the longest thread in history...

Okay I got scared there for a min.. lol one of the girls in lab group got a mac because less viruses.. 1 week after class started she got a virus and crashed the entire computer. I laughed and I think she wanted to cry... Idiots. (I must say they are stylish though).

Okay I got scared there for a min.. lol one of the girls in lab group got a mac because less viruses.. 1 week after class started she got a virus and crashed the entire computer. I laughed and I think she wanted to cry... Idiots. (I must say they are stylish though).

meh, i would not say their stylish, but opinion is purely subjective. a pc/mac is only secure as the user.

Exactly... I love it when people get macs for casual use.. "This has a core 2 duo, 2gb of ram and a gt7700 gpu. Its ONLY 1500.. This PC has a Quad Core 4GB of ram a gts250 and its about $800 w/monitor.. (Best Buy about a week ago). "I will go with the MAC there are less viruses right?" "Yes mam Macs are the safest computer you can get" (What a way to sell product) ME: "Um mam, macs are over priced and that hardware is out of date" Best Buy Guy: "Sir what is your qualifications" ME: "Don't need qualifications to see that" BBG: "Mam, macs are safer" ME: Hey guy, PC's are just as safe if you play it smart (WALK AWAY and find new store rep to get my netbook).. (Flip dumb *** off as I walk out the door)

I love hearing stories like that, makes the sales rep look dumb haha. I guess it's their job to do that though (try to sell the items I mean).

Yeah, They are probably trained to sell their most expensive product if they can.

P.S. How do I put the images of the scale and check mark in my sig?

i like what macs have to offer although i just dont think its right for me.
i don't bash on them cos both pc's and macs have their own pros and cons, u just gotta find whats right for u.

[img http://www.techist.com/forums/images/baes/royalflush/buttons/reputation.png /img] with proper

Back
Top Bottom