Potentially the longest thread in history...

Mayhem Festival 2009 Chicago in 9 hours! Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Bullet for my valentine, Kill Switch engage, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, All that remains, the black dahlia murder, behemoth... and many more. Cannot wait! Ill post some videos and pics tomorrow after the show. SLAYER!!!

You could also give Safari a try, it's pretty sweet now.

Are we talking about the same Safari? :p I even have the Mac version...I love the new "TV Wall" feature, but the thing crashes more than a bad NASCAR driver who's drunk on moonshine and is eating hot wings while he's driving.

Are we talking about the same Safari? :p I even have the Mac version...I love the new "TV Wall" feature, but the thing crashes more than a bad NASCAR driver who's drunk on moonshine and is eating hot wings while he's driving.

lol

but eh? It's crashed like once for me, and then it just shut the tab that crashed. Weird...what release have you got?

Safari is like going to a whore house without a condom. It's a sure fire way to get your computer infected if you are a pc, and to get your identity stolen if you are on a mac.

Haha I lol'ed.. YOU DESERVE REP FOR THAT ANALOGY :D

Safari is like going to a whore house without a condom. It's a sure fire way to get your computer infected if you are a pc, and to get your identity stolen if you are on a mac.
lmao, awesome analogy mate. Made my day.

lol

but eh? It's crashed like once for me, and then it just shut the tab that crashed. Weird...what release have you got?

To be fair, I do have 4.0, updating to 4.0.2 as we speak, since the little update icon is going nutso like it's been smokin' crack. We'll see how that goes.

Seriously though, it would crash for me when I would scroll around, and I finally figured out why...it didn't like animated avatars. =| WTF.

It was actually Baez's avatar that kept crashing it, and since I see it all the time...heh.

GOOD JOB SAFARI ON NOT BEING ABLE TO HANDLE ANIMATED GIFS.

EDIT: Love it Chris. :D

Back
Top Bottom