Potentially the longest thread in history...

Blocked or not it is a derogative word that is not to be posted. Even in image form.

Went to my first baseball game today, Atlanta Braves vs San Fran Giants

Braves won... had a lot of fun

How on earth does one write an introductory paragraph for a Character Analysis.

I was thinking of using the cliche, way of saying this is the dude's name, but its obligatory I get the full 2 points extra credit on this, so anybody got a better way?

Well I'm writing about a character from Timeline (By Michael Crichton), don't know which yet o_O

And the one I'm trying to do is The Metamorphosis (By: Franz Kafka) about the main character, Gregor Samsa.

yeah, but is there a certain thing you have to do? Like are you writing about what he did in the book, or his character traits, or your opinion on the character? Or all the above, meaning it is generally about that character, in which case for the article i would use all the ways i mentioned (if im understanding what you need to do though)
When i do these things i break it down to three things (usually it is in essay format so you need approx three idea's anyway) the opening paragraph has to say what your doing, the three things, and some sort of a carry along that ties it not only to the final rap up sentence but also to each main idea/point in the body paragraphs.

Back
Top Bottom