Potentially the longest thread in history...

So I have no knowledge or commitment to the forum eh?
Does not mean you are not knowledgeable, you just have not proved it as much as other more active members. We don't have as much to go on with your post count. Like look at mak for an example, i would call him one of the most knowledgeable people/if not the most knowledgeable person on the forum. It just so happens that he has a 20K post count to back up my statement as well. You see his posts all over the place and i have not yet once seen him give bad advice, flame, argue, or anything of the like.

You have not devoted as much time as say chris, or mak, or trotter (and all the other people i missed, just examples) i would say you are not as committed to the forum, i don't mean it as an offense or attack in anyway at all, but you can see what I'm getting at. I would not consider myself a committed/devoted tech-forums user....i come here quite a bit, i had a few months where i did not, and i don't post as much as i used to as i now have school. That is my reasoning, if i didn't have school and some other personal things going on right now i would be on here a lot more. Because i like tech-forums. So yes, i would consider an active member that has a large sum of good posts to be a committed and knowledgeable member. Don't get me wrong, a new member with 5 posts could be Very knowledgeable, but he/she has not shown it in those 5 posts, unlike the more active users posts where nearly all their posts show it. Sorry about the long spew, just getting my point across.

nick your cat looks like the one from stephen king's "pet sematary". the one that gets like, run over by a truck and they bury him to bring him back to life. then he's all evil and **** instead of being the lovable fuzz-ball he was.

Back
Top Bottom