Potentially the longest thread in history...

DawnOfDoom, you may have been a cheese stick of doom; however, can you withstand the power of a creature that lost his moose-rights in order to eat ducks!? CAN YOU TAKE IT!?

I am not joking seriously avast doesn't want me to look at the origin of cheese sticks it gets half way through loading the page then the guys voice shouts at me saying "caution, caution virus has been detected and then the decision dialogue comes up asking me to abort connection to website. At first I just thought it was a weird pop-up but then read it was avast which I am actually running

lol, I hate avast. I put it on a laptop and it got a false positive from a windows file and deleted it without asking me. On start up the machine would BSOD from there on out. I know it wasn't a virus because it was a clean install of xp that had never been online.

DawnOfDoom, you may have been a cheese stick of doom; however, can you withstand the power of a creature that lost his moose-rights in order to eat ducks!? CAN YOU TAKE IT!?

I can take anything for i am not only a cheese stick but i am a cellphone of epic mice! With a built in ROFLCOPTER.

changed my avatar to one of my favorite Mortal Kombat chars, Cyrax. Oh fyi, Midway is looking into selling their Mortal Kombat assests and 29 employees for $3,755,000.

Back
Top Bottom