Potentially the longest thread in history...

and nosboost300 wins a ladies heart again.... she called me today and spoke with me for an hour and 30 minutes.. wooo, score 1 justin... she seems to be making all the moves here.. first to call me after the party.. first to find me on myspace.. and first to aim me!! lol

thankfully... she's not the put out.. make out kinda girl.. i like to have a challenge!!! :D

and nosboost300 wins a ladies heart again.... she called me today and spoke with me for an hour and 30 minutes.. wooo, score 1 justin... she seems to be making all the moves here.. first to call me after the party.. first to find me on myspace.. and first to aim me!! lol

thankfully... she's not the put out.. make out kinda girl.. i like to have a challenge!!! :D

Nobody cares!!! :p

Pics or it nevar happened!

Back
Top Bottom