Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yeah it's sold out everywhere again. It's sad that even 2 years after launch they still can't produce enough.

I can say that isnt true as well. The WalMart across the street had over 300 of them for Black Friday. They didnt sell them all that day but sold them out before the end of the weekend.

When you seel that many systems in just 3 days. Kinda hard to meet the demand. Even the XBOX 360's are sold out locally here. There are only a few PS3's left. So no company has kept up. :p

I can say that isnt true as well. The WalMart across the street had over 300 of them for Black Friday. They didnt sell them all that day but sold them out before the end of the weekend.

When you seel that many systems in just 3 days. Kinda hard to meet the demand. Even the XBOX 360's are sold out locally here. There are only a few PS3's left. So no company has kept up. :p

called the local gamestop saturday...said they had them in stock. Checked today and they was out...broke down and ebayed one for $300 brand new :(

so sad you can find used ones for $300 and new ones for like $400-500

I think the longest thread should be used for stuff not related to support. Why bother posting for support in here and have the forum? Why not just make everythign go in here....

I just deleted my vista partition and I swear to god I didn't :mad: I deleted E and it deleted C :D

No serious I deleted the E partition then on the next screen everything was different

So it is tuesday, a little early to ask this but what the ****. Who has plans for the week end?

Back
Top Bottom