Potentially the longest thread in history...

wildside i will probably get GTA4, if all the crap we're hearing turns out to be false.
portugese that speak korean rock.
yes portugese is the language of brazil, but many many brazillians also speak spanish.

wildside i will probably get GTA4, if all the crap we're hearing turns out to be false.
portugese that speak korean rock.
yes portugese is the language of brazil, but many many brazillians also speak spanish.

i love the new feature of playing all ur songs from ur HDD through the radio of any car in GTA4.

as far as the problems we have been hearing, i sure there are bugs that can be worked out through patches.

yeah thats awesome that you can use your own songs instead of the cheesy crap that was on the others lol.

here are the songs on the official GTA4 soundtrack :p:

Grand Theft Auto IV soundtrack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

better graphics (DX10?), support up to 32 people online instead of 16 (PS3, Xbox 360 versions), and a new improved replay video editor (record up to 30 seconds anytime). Last but not least, the support for mods from the community.

an issue of GTA4 for PC is all the steps u have to do to install the game, make a Live acc, Rockstar Social Club acc, Window Update, etc.

Back
Top Bottom