Pot Legalized in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
've been able to compose some of the best music or best artwork in photoshop when I was high....now a days though I don't smoke and I like not smoking like I used to which was an every day pothead...but once in a blue moon just like drinking I wouldn't mind being able to pick up a pack of "Fuzzy Green Delights" and smoke

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/matt2m/patchwork3.jpg

here is one of mine it is not that great though it is my wallpaper but photobuket shrunk it to that size.

Nubius-
Your right when you said alc. was just as much of a "gateway" of pot.
But, some people DO start off with crack and other drugs. Not very common, but im sure it happens from time to time.

" I know what I'm talking about compared to a kid who's 'straight edge' has never been around those kind of people "

Trust me, I've been around it... just because im sXe and 15 doesnt mean that I haven't been around it before...

It's just
not fair o yourself, or anyone else around you that loves you to take
such a risk and purposely deny yourself the privilege of being healthy.
Health isn't a privilege, it's a given. It doesn't FEEL good to have
hangovers. It doesn't FEEL good to OD. It doesn't FEEL good to go
through withdrawal and it most certainly doesn't FEEL good to have
AIDS! So why don't today's youth learn from example? I did. A lot of
others out there have too. But for some reason, the ignorant are still
out there.

"You just have to learn to stand strong against it all. Stay true to
yourself. Find alternatives. Personally I find that I get a high from
going to hows. Just the ROAR of the guitar, and the RUSH of the drums
feeling he sweat drip from my face, being squashed by the others around
me. I find THAT exciting!!

"I don't think I'm any better than anyone else, I just think I'm being
smart. And if you have a problem with that then tough."

This will lead to another court battle much like California's medical marijuana laws due to the Federal Law. However, these types of victories do set precedent, which could change things going forward.

TBH, I am glad to see it. I rarely smoke any more, but I would rather that when I do, I am not a criminal for it.

At least I have beer :p

The effects on most drugs you have is just like taking pain killers it tricks the mind into thinking you are hurt so it releases dopfime and something esle. Which is what they call the high. yea its a drug but its the most safest drug out there know to man. I bet the medical weed would give you more of a high then street weed staright weed not crack mixed weed. Jsut liek you Static im 15 and i know alot of people that do this stuff, and i also know a little bit of the medical area for it. Smoking weed does nothing to the body besides release dopfime and that other things which i forget the name right now. NOw weed in Denver legal dang i bet there happy lol. But still you can get busted but as most people dont i dont see whats the big deal here. People have there opinon on why drugs are bad and why there good, Well franky i jsut dont give a **** you think its bad well keep far away from people like that. If you like it well keep doing what you do then but jsut watch yourself casue if cops get you and you b**** at them saying its not yours and crap hi you picked to do it so dont blame them the only one you can blame is yourself for it. And if you go back into history are forefathers did drugs so it doesnt matter, and im not agaist drugs nor with them im jsut saying hi everyone picks how there lives are people that are older then me will say the same you pick your actions you have to pay for them later in life.

glad to see the US is slowly growing up and maturing, it sure is taking a long time

Marijuana being illegal originally was never about danger, it was a decision the govt was coerced into making thanks to WR Hearst and a few others.

alcohol IS a drug, and its one of the most dangerous on the planet, pot isnt even close

GameGURU said:
Guess what, Colorado state law makes it illegal to carry anything.

National law also forbids it.

Supremacy Claus, look it up.

Oh yeah, straight FROM Denver:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/5228509/detail.html

Pot is not as damaging as chemical drugs.

No one can ever ever change my mind about the effects of chemical non-natural drugs and them being terrible on you.

The fact that pot is illegal is enough for me to stay away.

Static_11 said:
Nubius-
Your right when you said alc. was just as much of a "gateway" of pot.
But, some people DO start off with crack and other drugs. Not very common, but im sure it happens from time to time.

" I know what I'm talking about compared to a kid who's 'straight edge' has never been around those kind of people "

Trust me, I've been around it... just because im sXe and 15 doesnt mean that I haven't been around it before...

You put straight edge in your sig.

Anyways, nubius can argue with me because I have the experince in that field.

Dark_Sniper* said:
The effects on most drugs you have is just like taking pain killers it tricks the mind into thinking you are hurt so it releases dopfime and something esle. Which is what they call the high. yea its a drug but its the most safest drug out there know to man. I bet the medical weed would give you more of a high then street weed staright weed not crack mixed weed. Jsut liek you Static im 15 and i know alot of people that do this stuff, and i also know a little bit of the medical area for it. Smoking weed does nothing to the body besides release dopfime and that other things which i forget the name right now. NOw weed in Denver legal dang i bet there happy lol. But still you can get busted but as most people dont i dont see whats the big deal here. People have there opinon on why drugs are bad and why there good, Well franky i jsut dont give a **** you think its bad well keep far away from people like that. If you like it well keep doing what you do then but jsut watch yourself casue if cops get you and you b**** at them saying its not yours and crap hi you picked to do it so dont blame them the only one you can blame is yourself for it. And if you go back into history are forefathers did drugs so it doesnt matter, and im not agaist drugs nor with them im jsut saying hi everyone picks how there lives are people that are older then me will say the same you pick your actions you have to pay for them later in life.

amen

people need to stop trying to change others and try to make others feel bad about there decisions.Its not cool to smoke pot its not cool to be strait edge it is a choice.
i smoke weed because I choose to and I have paid for my choice.
it is great that your srait edge static thats your choice not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom