Post Your Screenshots Part II (56k, you have been warned)

Took the epic armour I had off Alistar in case I didn't get a chance to retrieve it after the final mission, forgot to put some other clothes on him. So here is the King, giving a speech to his army before the final battle!

PUh8kqd.jpg

WSALNaS.jpg

PP do you like Last Light ?

I liked it up until I had my first mission and had to shoot some aliens out of a crater. The shooting was totally lame and boring, so I quit and havn't played it since.

PP do you like Last Light ?

I liked it up until I had my first mission and had to shoot some aliens out of a crater. The shooting was totally lame and boring, so I quit and havn't played it since.

I honestly haven't been able to play much. When I first got outside is where I had to quit.

Edit: So I decided to play it on lowest settings, and it still looks good somehow. I'm not quite sure exactly what you are getting at. The AI seems kind of dumb, but they also take cover....except they leave their heads sticking out :p
As far as shooting the weapons themselves, seems normal to me. Then again, my first play through I always try to sneak as much as possible to retain ammo as I play on the hardest difficulty. I think the only annoying part I've come across so far is an area where they do not show where the exit is or even hint and I went through 5 filters before figuring out you need to crawl through a fan. I just reloaded the checkpoint though.

I'm currently working my way through the Red base, but since I'm playing it on lowest settings I'm not taking any screens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom