Police find 8 Ohio kids locked in cages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno how you can be an "entirely different person", you are who you are and it's pretty lame that you have to act differently to gain social acceptance with your clique or whatever you want to call it

I dunno how you can convince I fourteen year old to go in a cage though, hell I would've said hell no at age five or something

WOW no charges were filed Why in the heck not. THey put kids in a cage thats wrong in its self. I wonder what them kids are going to say about this and what there side of the story is why the Mother and Father did this to them. I'm also in shock that the 14 year old didn't fight back to get out of that cage sh@t i would beat the crap out of both of them before they get me in a cage.

"...no charges were filed..."

The PTA bans Harry Potter because it has wizards in it.

The CPA fines/jails parents for spanking their kids.

These sickos put their kids in cages, and get nothing.

Soon as I'm able, I'm getting to work on a virus that will wipe out the entire human race from this planet. There just isn't reason to keep us anymore.

if no charges were filed, then perhaps theres more to the story, news media and childwelfare are all over these things, ive seen in the news parents go to jail for neglect cuz thier house has dog feces everywhere..no doubt theres more to it if they got off the hook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom