Please Rate My Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty nice... I dont like how the navigation bar is kinda in the middle thoght. anyways I like how you are reviveing the old RO. Are you haveing coustum items? BTW I once played RO a long time ago before the evil wipe and money hungry wave attacked.

I would be happy if this server hit the top and did not get banned by gravity.

PS my brother is interested in being a "Sub GM" if you let him. get back to me on that.

and overall I rate the site a 8.5/10 just fix the navigation bar.

Not bad, but I have three suggestions.

1) Welcome pages - Big web design no-no. If you are going to use one however, add more content to it, some basic links to affiliate sites would make a good addition for example. Also, it would make a nice area for contact information. Imagine if you were some poor soul still using dial-up, give them some more bang for their buck and keep them from thinking that loading that page was a waste of time. Also, the enter link is awfully small, maybe try integrating the word "Enter" into that nice graphic and make the whole thing the link.

2) The graphic above the information in the main page - it's very nice, but takes up a lot of valuable screen real-estate. Imagine if you were running at a smaller resolution and all you could see at first is that graphic. One of the things that every web designer should do (and is something my web-design teacher was EXTREMELY adamant about) is making it so that the average use sees exactly the information that he/she wants to see without having to scroll up and down. It saves time and keeps the viewer's attention longer. Maybe if you sort of put the graphic along the side of the page or made into a partially visible watermark would look very stylish.

3) Background - I really like the background on the Entrance page. It was simple, patterned, easy on the eye, and is a nice, neutral tone. I would like to see that in the main site as well.

Beyond those three things the site is well organized and efficient, and something tells me that you are left-handed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom