Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis12

Baseband Member
I am a webmaster of a Theme Park related site. I would appreciate it a few people could post their opinions of my site.

Can all be found here: http://www.rctoverload.com/ts/

Despite the fact that half of the site doesn't exist yet, as I am scripting it, please comment on what exists to date.

Thanks. :)

Nice and functional. I have dial up and it loaded very quickly. If you get carried away with too much graphics people like me will click off and go somewhere else.

nice, it's not graphically heavy and it's effective,

Design - 7/10
Presentation - 5/10
Interface - 9/10
Navigation - 10/10
Ease of Use - 10/10
Information (do I know why I am there)- 10/10

Overall - 9/10

Really clean and easy to use site and little/no load time. It does lack some presentation features (maybe a flash video of being on a roller coaster as an intro?) and since it is not graphically heavy the design lacks a bit. It has a nice easy on the eye interface without crazy text or wacky colors. Navigation is simple and you know exactly where you are going with the Nav bar. As soon as I get to the site I know exactly what it is and don't have to search for it.

Good job :tup:

its definitely functional, easy to navigate and reasonably fast.

only thing i would suggest is have the site reflect the reason it, (and the park) are there.....fun.

I am using Netscape 7.2 and navigation links on your website do not open at all.
Design and navigation seem simple and clean, and I love simplicity.

I too like the interface and physical design however, I would have to say the presentation aspect is a little dry. The images used of the theme park are very dry and could definately be spiced up a bit. The color scheme is a little boring as well, I would try using something besides a white background, maybe grey/dark blue/dark red, etc. Try to keep it looking clean however. Also, the T-S logo is very generic looking. If you have the power to change it you should. Anyways, good luck getting the site going. It is very user friendly and will be a great success. Just work on the presentation a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom