Please!! i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavenends

Beta member
hi .. please someone help me .. i need to know how to make a site where anyone can just register and get their own portfolio and they can post their own items in there .. i want to make a poetry or a writer (if u will ) site .. something like www.Writing.com . how do i do that?

user registered have their own portfolio where they can post their poems which is visble to others ( with page id )

how do i do this site? please help .. do u know any portals or any scripts that can help me do this...? please help , thanks ..

apache2triad is confusing , i don`t know how to work it .. how do i make the site? besides apache2triad , is there anything else whereby its easy to change the html codes in it and edit the site?

Yea, good call...you're looking at a lot of stuff. Like session ids, advanced databases, login scripts, front end design, graphics, javascript, maybe even java. Yea, so if I were you, I'd either go to school or hire a developer... or you can go to www.php.net and see if you can find an availible developer with the skills you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom