Please Help

I would consider doing a fresh install of windows I had to end up doing that my own-self cause of infection.

If your HP computer was retail based you should be able to find the serial # on your power supply if I remember correctly. However, windows 10 is hardware imprinted so you may not even need the serial # it should auto recognize the PC.

Don't do the "windows 10 reset" just make a bootable media drive and wipe/reinstall that's what I would do at least

If that doesn't solve the issue I would have to say your identity has been stolen OR you have a FUD infection.

Coming from a guy that used to frequent many hacker forums, and I associated with a number of them, I can tell you that FUD malware would not be something undertaken lightly. It takes a significant amount of time and resources to make malware FUD. The only types of malware that would survive a complete wipe, would be something infecting the drive's controller, or firmware. In that case, a new drive would probably solve the issue.

As for identity theft, you can report this to police iirc, and they can then contact banks and other financial institutions, which will freeze your credit cards, bank accounts, etc, until the investigation on where those purchases originated is complete.

Back
Top Bottom