CZ Republic

Vist:
Australia
Japan

Pretty much every inche of michigan
canada
florida
cali
minesota, winsconsin, maybe the dokotas.
2 cruises, too drunk to tell you where we went.
I really really want to see and live with some friends in australia and Uk.

really its not where you are, its who you're with, at least for me.

Nukem How was Dubai and Poland?? I dont know If I can go becuase I have an Israel Stamp in my U.S passport, and I cant take a Israel Passport there, i dont think theyre very tolerant, and its a place ive been wanting to go for a while

Poland was excellent! I was in Gdynia, Poland for a few days. Absolultely beautiful!

Dubiai... I've been there in the summer... Hot, Hot, and more hot! When I was there, it was not much to look at (over 10 years ago now) but it was still a nice place... People were friendly... and the food! Excellent local dishes, if you are into trying new foods.

Please by all means and dear god, do visit the toilet.

I've only just been across the border into Mexico and Canada. Both times I was drunk, so please don't ask where, I couldn't tell you.

I've never been off the continent of North America...

but I would like to visit
Israel
Germany
Russia
Netherlands
Ireland
Scottland
Australia
New Zealand

Homer, stupid question, by why can't you visit Dubai with an Israli stamp on your US passport?
They are part of the UAE, but I didn't think there was any hostilities between the two countries.
Besides, if that's the case, cant you get a new passport?

Places I've been : Toronto, New York, Las Vegas, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, New Orleans Louisiana, Tennessee, Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Alabama, Jamaica.

Where I would love to go : Australia, Italy

well theres something called the arab League which is currently have a boycott of Israel and I believe this includes parts of the UAE, for Dubai though.. Im not particularly sure, i could be wrong.

Bah, just roll in there with a 4WD pickup truck, shotgun, and can of chewing tobbacco. What are they gonna do, take away your birthday?

Anywho, joking aside...got ya. but still, it's a US passport, not an Israli passport, they can't say nothing about where you been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom