Picture of your pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is awesome ^^^

Im not allowed to have pets where I live. If I was going to have one, it would be a dog, im thinking American Bulldog/Shitzu mix, and I want to call it ********
:rolleyes: :D :D :p

Anyway, in all seriousness, I would probably get a dog from the pound. They are always the best kind.

I would post a pic of my fish tank but no matter how hard i try i can't get a good pic :angry:

*EDIT*

Found an older pic of it :)

IMG00006.jpg

our family dog is a dauschound/beagle mix...... he is a deagle...

Every day, i let him out... he does nothing at all.. he comes in and he pees. Every night he sneaks downstairs and poops on the floor, if we crate him, he cries. If i pet him, he pees. If i talk too loud,, he pees

ANYBODY WANT A F**KIN DOG??lol

i try to pawn him off on people every chance i can, but my wife always says no. lol the other day i was asking her about the average life expectancy of dogs... then she told me not to worry because he is only 2, GRRRrrrr

I definitly would, but my wife doesnt wanna give him up. She is like... if we take him to the spca, he will get put down... and if we give him away, the new owners will probably give him away again. She doesnt wanna put him through it.

But something else that she always seems to forget... we are renting a townhouse, we dont own. Pee stains on the floor are stressfull and not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom