Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooo! CrazeD i see a Company of Heroes copy! U getting Dawn of War 2? It uses the Essence Engine 2.0. Beta comes out the 21st for SoulStorm expansion owners, 27th for everyone else hehe.

D3 and Dawn of War 2 are my biggest games (and franchises) that i absolutely adore.

But....but I like my desk. :(

No...actually I hate it. If my lazy arse ever gets a job or around $150 in spare change, I'm going to build me an uber leet desk. You'll see. ;)

Oh, and as horrible as these speakers may look, they actually aren't that bad sounding.

The speakers look like some ones I had on this ancient Compaq I had back in the 90's, I have had a idea for a nice solid desk but I cant be bothered building it now as it would a) be hard to justify as this desk cost me around £100 already and B) I am to laszy to drive down to BnQ and buy some counter tops.

But....but I like my desk. :(

No...actually I hate it. If my lazy arse ever gets a job or around $150 in spare change, I'm going to build me an uber leet desk. You'll see. ;)

Oh, and as horrible as these speakers may look, they actually aren't that bad sounding.

Trust me.. if u heard today computer speakers compared to yours. im sure you would change your mind.

Trust me.. if u heard today computer speakers compared to yours. im sure you would change your mind.

look at mine. I'm using Saitek 3D 380 2.1 speakers. 80 watts. I switched from my old Z-2200 because it crackles a lot in the right speaker, sometimes left. Consumes maybe 200w n after using these Saitek ones, i can hardly tell a difference except less bass. We dont have installation in the walls so that's good.

hpim0600mj5.jpg

About a week old, too lazy to get my camera out again. :p

I actually consider that fairly clean, you should have seen it during the first few weeks of summer, before I started my job again and before college. A lot of free time leads to quite a mess lol.

i just got me studio monitors... pretty old year 2000 model.. nice free set though so i don't care... once i get an amp i'll take a picture of my precious :)

got delicious 2 12's now.. yummy

I am waiting for a picture of an actual case.

BTW I ran across an old thread on another site where You were asking about wire management for a armour case. LOL you actually sounded somewhat serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom