Photoshop Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
Does anyone know of any good sites which are good with photoshop CS3 tutorials?

Thanks

GoodTutorials, Pixel2Life, Deviantart, Game Renders

Game renders is a good one, used it myself in the past before I gave up an just use gimp. Might i just add that GIMP is the worst photo editing program I have EVER had the misfortune to use.

Might i just add that GIMP is the worst photo editing program I have EVER had the misfortune to use.

Lol, I don't think it's that bad. GIMP is pretty good for a free image editor...yes, photoshop is better (not arguing that), but GIMP is all right.

psdtuts.com

They've got some really cool ones on there and you can never go wrong with DeviantArt ;)

Lol, I don't think it's that bad. GIMP is pretty good for a free image editor...yes, photoshop is better (not arguing that), but GIMP is all right.

Paint.net is better haha

I have to agree with Jake. Paint.NET is much better than GIMP. But when in Linux you dont have much of a choice...

Nice replies guys. I never got on with GIMP, I used to use paint.net then fireworks and now i'm attempting to learn photoshop

The reason I don't like GIMP is because it's a mess! no thought at all about layout of the tools or options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom