Perl knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
I'm currently looking for a few perl developers for a project. The project isn't finalized yet but currently we are analyzing a budget fit for our goal. I'm mainly just looking for people (say.... 3 or 4) that know Perl very well. Scale of 1 to 10, probably a solid 9. Other languages would help too, but I'm going to deploy the base over the clients via Perl, so the end result must be in Perl. This is because most of the code I already wrote for the final product is already in Perl.

I'm looking for people simply because our budget allows us to outsource.....And I just dont have the time to do that much developing.

This would be extremely professional. Contract would most certainly be involved and privacy from the code you would develop would be extremely important.

The company that you would work for would be Starbucks Coffee. The pay would be pretty good and negotiable. All the details would be laid out in the contract.

High Overview: This is a little tough to explain, but in a nutshell... deploy software/OS changes/scripts/etc over a domain via telnet/ssh (not really sure which....but that doesn't matter). Check file versions and replace files with newer version based on a set of criteria that is either met or not met.

Given that the OS versions might be in a different language based on the market, some of the code will have to be in a different language... but I'll figure that part out.

Hmmm, more details later. Please let me know if you are interested. We are in the theory/budget stage of this project right now so I'm thinking ahead and just wanted to know if anyone was interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom