people who **** me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My list will have to include :-

* People that atomically assume that the lastest version of software package is automatically better that the previous version.

* People that atomically assume that the lastest version of software package is automatically better that the previous version. And they never even tried the previous version.

I am dispraxic, my spelling is bad because of it sorry if it makes my post hard to read, it is worse when I am stressed. And I am sorry for it I am working on it.

Actually I was referring to Team 1203 who can't type with correct spelling and grammar to save his mom's life.

wait, nevermind, number three is my favorite. im not rich, but im not dirt poor, im sub middle class. I own one pair of shoes, 3 shorts, 2 pants, and like 3 shirts, that have to last the whole week. the most expensive thing in our entire house is my pc, which took over a year of saving and planning to build (total 400 bux). I mean i got a 30$ pair of shoes, and then theres people that have like $100+ shoes and all they do is brag. whoop de freakin do. so what you have more money than me. does it look like I care? truthfully i could not give a rats *** about their clothes, its their personallity that counts. the rich person attitude, that gets on my nervs. (like the type of people that go and buy new clothes instead of washing them. that just disgusts me.)

I'm fully with you there on practically every word, i dont care if you have alot of money.Its how you act, you act snobby, i dont wanna be around you, you act like a normal person and can respect the fact that i dont have as much money as you we might be able to get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom