Paypal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but they do freeze the account and remove the money until the issue is resolved.

my friend sold something on ebay for 750 US, and he shipped the item but it was a few days late so the person started a dispute and now paypal removed 750 from his account. The guy got his item a couple of days ago and paypal still hasnt given the money back.

However, buying over the internet can always be dangerous. Somebody has to either get the item or the money first, and that person does not have to give anything back. They can shut down accounts, make a report or w.e, but in the end there is not much you can do. That is why feedback is important. A person with couple of hundred transactions which are like 99-100% positive will rarely ever rip someone off because they want to maintain their good feedback.

if you want proof

goto - paypalsucks.com

PPS-Cartoon1.gif

Sui said:
I won't even deal with sellers that don't accept paypal, not because of the inconvenience factor. As a buyer I've been burned more in MO, then with paypal. If they never ship with a MO all you can do is write a neg, if they never ship with paypal then you can at least get that account shutdown.

YES THATS TRUE...but if you SEND them a MO - you have their ADERESS

so if they do scam you - you can persue them through the small claims court (if it was a substantial amount)

or you can goto their house and take your money back

EDIT: i realise UK is a lot smaller than US....in UK you can goto sombodys house across the country and back in a day or to

that obviously isnt the case were your mostly from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom