Paste whatever you have copied right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”

~ Oscar Wilde on the Internet

from the Uncyclopedia- the subject i clicked on was interweb

well marines are pretty bad a$$ being that i have first hand experiance so anything i say will be bias. but i agree delta is more hardcore when it comes to what needs to be taken care of in a manner other than infiltrate and destroy. spec ops also hard core so anything thats special forces for any branch is hardcore. but SAS and french foreign legion is by far some guys who will make anyone FUBAR. i plan to join the navy when my time in the corps is done. i want to become a navy seal

23 SAS Q squadron PWN's all.

I don't like marines I have met are all stuck up *** holes but I must admit they fight hard (that's the Royal Marines) I dislike them because I have had friendly fire from them and had more than my fair shair of naffie fight with them.

endocrinologist

i was doing research on weather or not to make my major endocrinology or anesthesia......still stuck X_X

23 SAS Q squadron PWN's all.

I don't like marines I have met are all stuck up *** holes but I must admit they fight hard (that's the Royal Marines) I dislike them because I have had friendly fire from them and had more than my fair shair of naffie fight with them.

come on man. you can judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. Just because a few of them are stuck up doesn't mean they all are. This statement just shows how ignorant you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom