Osiris Spyware Scanner Download Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know which file it stopped on? How many times has it done this? I can look up the file and see if its an important file or not. :D

Ok I'm confused. In the first post you say to run the setup.exe and that it would place 8 files on C:
However, I downloaded your link and extracted the file but I don't see any "setup.exe", just the exe for each program.
Do I need to install one by one the 6 programs or am I missing something?

Due to all these issues, I'm suspending this tool and currently working on a new one using .VBS instead of .BAT. .VBS is MUCH faster but not sure if it's more powerful. Still doing lots of testing.

Hi Osiris, Been using your tool for a while now an it's good but on some systems it seems to crash them. Mostly older unmaintained systems running XP SP1, it only happens once in a blue moon but you might want to take a look at it I personally am putting it down to hardware an crappy maintaince issues on the systems but i thought you might like to know the score.

Sadly no, I have a comp on bench now that is running SP1 I will see if i can reproduce the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom