Operation Flashpoint Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will my rig run operation flashpoint?

Yeah your good to go, I run it on pretty much all high settings with my rig and I have not had any issues. Hopefully there will be a command released at some point to monitor fps, but you should run the game fine.

I run the game all on High with 2x MSAA @ 1650x1080 with 3gb ram, Q9550 @ 3.6ghz and ATI 4870 without a single slow down.

You're only problem might be your CPU, altough im not sure how cpu intensive the game is.

Oreo hit it spot on....I guess I should have said will my cpu be good enough to run this at 1680 X 1050 and have good frames per second.......I know I have enough ram and I know my GPU is good enough.

Thanks for your responses....I am going to give it a go.

Me and my dad are getting into the Co-Op, but we wanted some non retarded people to join us on some nights to work through the story. Hit me up if you have it and want some good people to play with.

Also the Multiplayer can be as much as 16vs 16, and the pings are always very high. Overall its a very well done tactical FPS.

Or we could all wait a little bit longer for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for PC ;) I can't wait for that game. I recently bought BF2 for $10 on an impulse buy (and after playing and loving BF2142), and loved it, but thought it was missing one thing: destructible environments. So I downloaded the demo for Battlefield 1943 on my PS3 and WOW I love how you can blow houses down and stuff :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom