Opera Menu Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Opera 10.62 - Don't Open in Background Tab

Go to "File" on the top left and uncheck the "Show Menu Bar" option.

Update your Opera. The Opera you want is the one used with the newer versions. It looks like you dont have the latest build. As Opera did release 10.63. I do know that is the look used with certain skins as well. Plus it is the same look used with the new Opera 11 Builds.

He has the right version he just needs to uncheck that option. 10.5 and up provided it and the style he has is at least 10.5.

How did you get that tab with bookmarks and everything. All this time I thought that you can not have such a tab!

I think you misunderstood me. Here is a picture of my opera after adding the navigation bar and personal bar:

operag.png

There is no bar with the "file" in it in my version of Opera. Maybe Mak213 has a point!

No. You dont understand. Click Menu there is an option for Show Menu Bar. Click that. It will show up. Baez was right not me.

Finally! Why do not they just put the menu bar under the toolbars it is so confusing this way.

How so? I rather like this way myself. I hate seeing the menu bar. I fail to see how it is confusing when it is as simple as Show Menu Bar, Check. Seems pretty straight forward and simple to me. I find tasks in Windows that are far more difficult than this, and that is to just send a picture via Bluetooth. Sorry i cant agree with that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom