Opera for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy Opera, mr hypocrite you are not a true supporter of Opera for the case you make against Firefox. But merely you are just another fan boy who speaks of whatever they use as best. You truly do deserve the computer you have and the only reason you are respected is naturally because you spend all your free, wait i mean ALL your time posting here and promoting your love of Opera, and how great it was that you got it for free, naturally all the other fan boys will follow you (Dan the boy). You have no rivalry against your opinions because everyone is too busy following the great Major with over 5000 posts. You people will follow anyone and anything that should and can be respected. Flaming something is easy, defending that something would be too hard for you people. Enjoy your time as followers, especially you TheMajorHypocrite.

Geez! All this over a BROWSER!
I don't need to push for FF or try to down the others(except IE) because FF sells itself....FREE. Gotta crack Opera to get it for FREE. MAJOR(pun intended) disadvantage for Opera. FireFox is a speed DEMON. Blows the doors off Opera or IE. PERIOD!

All valid points, but so far IÂ’ve heard that IE sucks and that FF users hate Opera, and Opera users hate FF. Fire Fox is free and Opera isnÂ’t supposed to be.;) That canÂ’t be all, there is, someone out there must have something with speed, stability, and useful extras that looks nice. (free would be nice) :)

There canÂ’t be my only two alternatives to IE.

overclocker said:
All valid points, but so far IÂ’ve heard that IE sucks and that FF users hate Opera, and Opera users hate FF. Fire Fox is free and Opera isnÂ’t supposed to be.;) That canÂ’t be all, there is, someone out there must have something with speed, stability, and useful extras that looks nice. (free would be nice) :)

There canÂ’t be my only two alternatives to IE.

I do not hate IE or Opera. I choose FF because...

1. SPEED. Overall the speediest I've used.
2. EXTENTIONS. These cool little nuggets add features galore. Adblock, GMail lookup, Foxytunes if you into music and many more...
3. STABILTY. Rare to see a crash. I seen it with some stuff on the kids sites....NICK, Disney but since I upped the cache I haven't seen FF crash.
4. Popup blocker
5. Tabbed browsing.
6. Easy toolbar customization. Drag n drop to your hearts content.
7. NO ADWARE on my system! I owe this to FF.

Just install the browsers and choose for yourself.

BTW.... DAN THE MAN....I'm dissappointed in you. Don't you know OPERA is for chicks?

Kill Firefox, I was doing an online test for school and it crashed, kill it, kill it, it just happaned, go Opera, Firefox crashes alot, not a little alot. I hate firefox, i failed my test cause of it!!!!

comrad said:
Kill Firefox, I was doing an online test for school and it crashed, kill it, kill it, it just happaned, go Opera, Firefox crashes alot, not a little alot. I hate firefox, i failed my test cause of it!!!!

Maybe if you go to SCHOOL a little longer you can FIX your machine. Don't blame the FOX for your ills.

The Rage said:
Maybe if you go to SCHOOL a little longer you can FIX your machine. Don't blame the FOX for your ills.

Nope, Opera never crashes for me. But when I used Firefox, it would ALWAYS crash on me.

-Dan The Man

DAN!!! ARE YOU STONED!!! Kill FOREFOX???
No crashes on this CLEAN machine. Post a link where FF crashes.

Opera is for CHICKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom